posted on July 26, 2012 13:17
Congratulations to the winner of the Guessing Competition held recently at MACE (Macarthur Area Careers Expo) June 2012.
Winner: Ms Ronshal Sharma of Raby
Ronshal you guessed that there were 1,969 sweets in the bowl, when there were 1,948! You were only off by 21 but as the closest guess you are the winner! Congrats!
To redeem you prize please contact our office on 02 4648 3892.
Thanks to all the students who attended the expo and visited our stand. Thankyou to the Teachers, Careers Advisors and the organising committee for a fantastic event once again!
Check out our useful tips and hints for career development and job hunting!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This offer was made available to those attending the MACE - Macarthur Area Careers Expo 2012.
2. The competition was held and made available to all students who completed the entry application form with the correct or closest guess for the amount of lollies contained with the bowl displayed by the presenter from Career Origin.
3. Multiple entries from the one entrant were disregarded.
4. Movie Tickets are from United Cinemas. Career Origin takes no responsibility for tickets not used by their due date. Ticket holders are advised to check terms and conditions of ticket use.
5. Winning entrants have been announced on the Career Origin website.
6. Winning entrants must redeem their movie tickets via email
on or before Friday 21st December 2012.
7. All claims on or post 21st December 2012 are null and void.