Career Origin has a proven reputation in providing professional career development services, in four key areas:
- Resume/CV Writing
- Selection Criteria Writing
- Interview Coaching
- Career Counselling
What is crucial to your success and your future? The job of your dreams?
Would such an outcome change your life? Improve your earning potential? Better your work-life balance? Lead to new employment and training options?
Whatever your career path, your career story, your future career goals, your dreams, or the challenges you face, Career Origin can certainly help!
We understand your story is unique! Over the past 15 years we have heard so many stories, some just like yours, some new and interesting, but most with the same desired outcome. To be happy, secure and doing what you love! We have the confidence that we can come up with a solution and an individually designed plan, just for you! Whether your personally tailored plan involves a professionally crafted Resume/CV, assistance in addressing Government selection criteria, interview coaching or career counselling we can offer all of these services.
1. An individual and unique service
2. Customer service that is second to none
3. A team who cares about the outcome
4. A team who will work hard and partner you in your career goals
5. Affordable and attainable services with various payment options
6. Quality workmanship
To start with we offer a specifically trained Mobile Career Consultant who can visit you in the comfort of your own home to ascertain your needs. At absolutely no cost to you! That's right. No gimmicks, no expectations, no tricks. We are honest, hard working business owners offering a face-to-face consultation in the comfort of your own home.
Read the following:
If you answer yes to any of these questions you would greatly benefit from an initial FREE consultation.
- Does your resume/CV present differently to your competitors?
- Is your resume/CV polished and professional?
- Are you seeking a Government job but feel overwhelmed by complex selection criteria questions?
- Does your cover letter lack the X factor?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and disheartened when job hunting?
- Do you make it to interview?, then fail?
- Do you have a clear career plan and future career goals?
- Do you wonder if your goals are attainable?
- Do you lack confidence?
- Have you faced redundancy or dismissal?
- Are you seeking support or assistance for a relative or friend?
If any of the above, describes you
! Make 2013 your time to shine!
Call our office to arrange an obligation free consultation.
1300 899 785